If you’re wondering where Club Penguin has been all these months, well here’s what they’ve been up to!
- ‘Never Wake a Sleeping Sensei’ just launched on Club penguin’s YouTube Channel and Disney Channel North America!
Kick back and enjoy the vid below:
- New iPhone/iPad games and apps
- Soon kids will be able to access the Club Penguin website on the iPhone/iPad later on in 2012!
Here are the latest stats on Club Penguin in Australia:
- The current active player base is over 13million with over 150 million registered users.
- 166 Million + accounts created
- Played in 190+ countries in 5 languages!
- More than 1 million active players in Australia.
- Australia’s ranked #6 country in the world after US, UK, Brazil, Canada, and Mexico.
- Over 1.4 million visits in October 2011 (ComScore)
- Over 18 million kids visit Club Penguin per week.
- There are over 40,000 consumer product redemptions per week
- The average member spends over 70 minutes on the site, over 3 hours per week.
- There are over 200 dedicated CP fan sites globally
- Kids subscriptions are up 17% year on year