Club Penguin is one of the leading and most recognizable online virtual worlds for kids. Club Penguin allows kids to create penguins, role-play and be part of a larger global community. Penguins express themselves creatively through customizable features, play with their friends, and earn achievements through a variety of games. New content is updated weekly to carry on the story and
keep the community engaged.
Club Penguin’s three main Sub Brands o!er unique stories, games and roleplay opportunities that appeal to different player types:
- CARD-JITSU: Competitive, multi-player game play
- EPF: Cooperative, mission-style game play
- PUFFLES: Emotional engagement, nurturing play pattern
CLUB PENGUIN IS…
- Club Penguin is one of the top online virtual worlds for kids 6-14
- Current active player base of 13 million and growing: 59% growth in active players, 30% growth in Members since 2009
- 450,000 new accounts are created every week!
- Winner of 17 Internationally recognized consumer and trade awards
- Over 18 Million kids visit Club Penguin per week
- 1.1 million players log in on average EVERY DAY
- The average member spends over 70 minutes per day, over 3 hours per week
- Average of 40,000 consumer product redemptions PER WEEK
- Over 6.2 Million Google Results for “Club Penguin”
- Over 200 dedicated Club Penguin fan sites globally
- Over 340,000 You Tube video results for “Club Penguin”
- # 1 selling Disney Property on Nintendo DS
- Over 2 million books sold
- Over 2 million plush units sold
- Disney Channel Get Connected Segments airing daily March 10th through April 10th- garnering approximately 1 million views per day. Disney Channel will be interviewing a Club Penguin Animator and
showing sneak peeks of the new pu”e experience.
- iPhone Apps- Card Jitsu – Ninja Experience – play Card-Jitsu against your friends via wi-# or in the virtual world.
- Puffle Launch – high$ying fun – launch your pu”e from cannon to cannon while collecting berries and treasures to earn coins.
- Launching Learning games and experiences online through three new games
COMING UP IN SPRING 2011!
- Upgraded packaging
- Enhanced Pu”e Experience online- Puffes with Accessories
- Releasing Card Jitsu: Snow in November 2011– Expecting similar results to Card-Jitsu Water, released November 2010:
- 67% increase in player logins during launch week
- 30 mins – average time spent playing the game during launch week
- Increase of member time spent online from 3 hours to 4 hours